5 Free Spins No Deposit Casino Bonus
Slots are perennially the top game at virtual casinos, so there are always plenty of 5 free spins casino bonuses. Since no deposit promos are a staple at the top sites, once you find a machine you'd like to try out, be sure to look for any available bonuses that could get you playing for free!
5 Free Spins - A Popular Casino Bonus for Slot Fans
5 free spins bonuses are an awesome bonus and easy to find. In fact, many sites will offer even more free spins, sometimes a couple hundred. No deposit casino bonuses require none of your money and can be a good way to get to know a certain game or casino. To redeem these, all you'll need to do is to sign up a new player profile on the website. Whether you live in the USA, Canada, or the UK will determine which sites you can play at, so consider that when looking for promos. Once you've signed up, enter the bonus code and take advantage of your welcome bonus! If you were already planning on depositing a certain amount at a site, you can also readily find extra spin deals that will reward you with 100 spins for making a minimum $20 deposit, for example. Now, typically, the better the promotion, the more difficult the wagering requirements. Sometimes your best bet is to take the deal with fewer spins, like 5 free spins, as those have small or even no wagering requirements. More about those requirements a bit later.
What Other No Deposit Promos are Available?
Other promos that require no deposit include bonus cash and free play. These casino bonuses can sometimes be used on slots as well, but they are more flexible so that you can try out the site's table games if you choose. Bonus cash is free money that you can wager on whatever you want. If the promo is for $40 free, then you could maybe spend $20 on spins and $20 to try a table game if you wish. Free play promotions vary from site to site. Some casinos will give you a free play voucher that you can redeem on a certain game for two or three rounds. Other casinos will allow you a certain amount of time in which you can have free reign of the place, maybe 45 minutes, and feel like a high-roller.
Remember to Read the Terms and Conditions
Reading the terms and conditions is paramount when it comes to online gambling. Each site is different, and you can tell a lot about the casino just by looking at the fine print. If you don't want to waste your time at sub-par casinos, here are some things you should look out for in their rules.
- Free Spins - If you want to try out a certain machine, make sure the casino bonus includes that game. Some free spin bonuses are only for one game, while others will let you play any machine from a particular software provider on the site, and still others will be open to any of the games.
- Minimum Wagers - If you redeem a bonus cash promo, there may be minimum wagers associated with the bonus. For example, if the casino gave you $100 in free money, they may require you to wager a minimum of $20 on each bet.
- Wagering Requirements - While free casino bonuses may sound like a sure-fire way to end up with real money in your pocket, it's rarely that easy. Before you cash out, you must meet the wagering requirements. These requirements are usually stated as a certain number of times you must wager your winnings. If a bonus as a 10x wagering, then you have to wager the full amount of your winnings ten times. That doesn't mean you have to wager $100 each time if you won $100. What that means is that you would have to wager a total of $1,000, usually within a certain amount of time. The other thing to be aware of regarding these requirements is that each casino game will count differently towards meeting the requirements. 100% of your wagers on slots may count, while some table games might only count 5-10% of your wager towards the requirement, as is often the case with blackjack or roulette.
The 5 Best Slots in 2020
- Mega Moolah - Mega Moolah by Microgaming rightly belongs on any list when talking about the best games. Although it's been around for over a dozen years, it continues to be a fan favorite and has made dozens of millionaires through its progressive jackpot.
- Conan - Quickly becoming a new go-to, the Conan video slot by NetEnt is as entertaining as it is rewarding. Conan provides a mix of traditional reel action and periodic video bursts.
- Take the Bank - Take the Bank is put out by popular 3D game provider Betsoft. If you like the unknown, then you'll enjoy the exploding wilds every ten spins. Other symbols include coins (obviously), pry bars, vault doors, and police cars.
- Ghosts 'N' Gold - If all things spooky and spectacular turn your crank, then Ghosts 'N' Gold by iSoftBet is a 2020 game you should check out. With almost 4,000 ways to win on this five-reel slot, there are plenty of opportunities to keep you playing.
- Jackpot Raiders - Jackpot Raiders is a new progressive jackpot game by Yggdrasil Gaming. There are symbols with treasure, adventurers, maps, and sable hats alongside the traditional symbols on this 5-reel slot. You must collect 5 different maps to play for various levels of jackpots.
If you want to make use of casino bonuses with no deposit, there are plenty of options available to you. From 5 free spins for slots to bonus cash, free play, and more, whatever casino game you're into, you can have fun on a budget at the top sites.